" To be to be the premiere Hispanic real estate industry organization dedicated to promoting Hispanic Leadership within the context of community building, commerce, and transparency in the advancement of sustainable homeownership”.
NHORA serves its members by:
• Promoting and setting high standards of professional development
• Connections to colleagues in the industry, career development, and
• Initiating relevant programs, services, and connections with corporate affinity
• Promoting the interests of NHORA through government relations and Legislative efforts in Washington, D.C.
• Increased networking and business opportunities
Whether you are a real estate broker, mortgage lender, underwriter, loan officer, business owner, banker, attorney, certified public account, housing ancillary service provider, or someone who possesses a real commitment to the advancement of Hispanic Leadership and homeownership, you are invited to become part of this dynamic and influential organization.